The Fairview Equity Partners Emerging Companies Fund
The Fairview Equity Partners Emerging Companies Fund has outperformed the benchmark S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index by +7.21% p.a since inception (8 October 2008) for the period ending 31 January 2017.
When you invest in the Fund, you're not buying an index or a sector, you're harnessing Fairview's commitment to diligently researching and identifying mis-priced companies within the small caps sector.
|Portfolio Managers||Leigh Cronin, Michael Glenane|
|Fund size (at 31 December 2016)||$ 433 million|
|Benchmark||S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index|
|Management Fee||1.20% p.a of the Fund’s net asset value plus performance fee (refer to PDS)|
|Typical number of stocks||50 - 65|
|Buy/Sell spread||+0.30% on application and -0.30% on withdrawal|
|Distribution frequency||Yearly, calculated as at 30 June. However, there may be periods in which no distributions are made or special distributions are paid.|
• Returns – our core active investment approach and tight risk controls allow us to consistently deliver solid returns throughout the various stages of each investment cycle.
• Capacity – we have firm capacity constraints in place to ensure returns aren’t compromised due to excessive levels of funds under management.
• Experience – we have worked together for several years and collectively have over 65 years of investment experience, specialising in funds management and investment research.
• Diversification – we comprehensively cover the small caps universe to build a diversified high quality portfolio of our most compelling investments opportunities.
• Alignment – we have invested a considerable portion of our own personal wealth into the Fund. To this end, we are totally aligned with investors in our efforts to maximize unitholder returns.
The Fund aims to provide long-term capital growth and some income by investing primarily in a diverse portfolio of smaller companies listed, or expected to be listed, on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Top 10 Holdings in alphabetical order - 31 December 2016
|Charter Hall Group|
|Corporate Travel Management Ltd|
|Costa Group Holdings Ltd|
|IDP Education Ltd|
|Link Administration Holdings Ltd|
|Magellan Financial Group Ltd|
|Mayne Pharma Group Ltd|
|Regis Resources Ltd|